Trauma Touch Therapy
Trauma Touch Therapy is Not:
* psychotherapy (talk therapy); however, it is preferred you work with the therapist while
doing TTT (tm) but this is not a requirement
*not traditional massage; touch is client-led with the client’s consent
My Responsibility as the facilitator of TTT:
As a Trauma Touch therapist, I compassionately provide an environment which allows you to be vulnerable, to be transparent without judgement, to be and feel safe, to be seen, to be supported; thus allowing you to explore lovingly your reconnection to self.
* to be open and curious to new ways of being
* to explore without judgement
* to be kind and loving to yourself
* to be present in the moment
About me and my journey:
Massage has been my passion for over 30 years. To explore, to learn, to help people while healing myself. I’ve always felt I’ve only scratched the surface of what I am able to do.
If anyone had told me what I would experience in TTT(tm) ………I would have said you are out of your mind!
I could never have imagined the gift that was given to me………..that gift was me!